Community Living SERVICES
Providing living opportunities to individuals to live in CORE-owned or individual-owned homes. CORE will assist individuals in developing new or increasing their existing skills to increase their independence. Supports are based on the needs or wants of the individual.
Supports provided as per the need of each individual include:
- Personal care and hygiene including toileting and bathing
- Medication delivery, and Medical or Dental appointment scheduling
- Safety training and fire drills
- Overnight supports
- Community access
- Laundry service
- Meal planning and preparation
- Daily living skills such as laundry, budgeting, and shopping
Individuals are supported to live as independently as possible and are given support in areas of need.
COREs Community Living Program provides individuals with a variety of living arrangements and supports based on the individual’s needs. Services range from full care to supporting independence, along with some respite beds, when available. Employees will assist individuals to develop new or existing skills based on personal needs and goals of the individual.
Services are available to those who have a developmental disability and meet funding requirements.